If you haven’t heard already, I’m running for EngSci Club Chair next year!
View my Facebook group, comment on this post (ask me questions), and vote in the EngSci Club Elections this Friday in the Common Room (if you’re on PEY, you can vote by e-mail).
Here’s what I’ve done:
- EngSci Class Rep (twice)
- Former Director of Communications for the EngSci Club
- UTEK/OEC/CEC Champion for Engineering Communications
- EngSci Leadership Working Group
- Head F!rosh Leader and F!rosh Week Chair for Leadership Development
- Faculty Representative for the National Engineering Summit
- TA for Praxis I & II
Here’s what I bring to the table:
- Strong relationships with key university administrators, professors and option chairs from the Division of EngSci as well as the Faculty of Engineering.
- Loads of experience running and planning club events
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Enthusiasm, Creativity, and Spirit!
- Fresh Ideas (see below)
Here’s what I will do for the EngSci Club next year:
- Set Office Hours for Exec Members to be available in the Club Office
- New Events to enhance the student experience for EngScis
- Scheduling to ensure the Pop Machine is always full
- Better collaboration with EngSci Student Groups including NScientia, the Leadership Working Group, and NSight
- Creating new opportunities for student input and involvement on club decisions
IN SHORT: A more active, more fun, and more accessible EngSci Club!
Here are my posters, which have already been posted in the EngSci student space: