Shortly before jetting off to Spain for a year, I stopped by Salt Lake City, Utah for an unforgettable 5-day business convention with people from all over the world who run a Usana business. Last year’s convention in 2008 clinched the first place prize for “Best Live Event” at the Stevie Awards, so I anticipated a really great event. I was not disappointed.
I’ll let the pictures do the talking, but here are the highlights:
- Brand new formulation of USANA’s Essential Supplements. Vitamin D is now boosted to the highest possible amount (2000 IU – twice daily for the health pack, about 1000% of the DRV) to reflect new research indicating the importance of Vitamin D in the prevention of cancer.
- USANA’s HealthPak and MyHealthPak now contain more Resveratrol, an antioxidant found in Red Wine, once again, to reflect cutting edge research about it’s preventative properties against coronary heart disease.
- USANA’s HealthPak and MyHealthPak now look better than ever with their redesigned packaging.
- USANA released a brand new supplement called Pure Rest, which contains the purest melatonin in the world, sourced directly from Switzerland. Melatonin supplementation helps people who suffer from insomnia, sleep apnea, and other sleep-depriving conditions to get a better night’s rest.
- Wondering what your specific nutritional needs are? Take USANA’s brand new Health Assesment and Advisor and receive expert advice on which of USANA’s products are of most benefit to your health.
And by far, the absolute best part of the whole event was a surprise visit from Larry King! One of the most respected American icons, who has interviewed some of the most important figures in history, appeared on stage to interview Tim Sales (a successful network marketer, and spokesperson for the industry) about the merits of the network marketing industry. Many people are misinformed about the industry because it is often likened to Ponzi Schemes and Pyramid Schemes which have financially ruined the lives of hundreds of thousands of people like the recent scheme perpetrated by Bernie Madoff, which collapsed this summer.To see the official press conference with Larry King before his interview, check out this video. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to find the actual footage yet, but when I do, I’ll post the link here.
Check out the pictures from this event below:
2 thoughts on “A Company I'm Proud to Represent”
Fantastic blog and pics!
Right on Raph! Thanks for sharing these great pics! Can’t wait for next year already! Hope all is good in Spain…
Keep in touch!